Product Title: The Baby-Led Weaning Family Cookbook: Your Baby Learns to Eat Solid Foods, You Enjoy the Convenience of One Meal for Everyone
(as of Sep 21,2021 08:22:06 UTC – Details)
baby led weaning: The Baby-Led Weaning Family Cookbook: Your Baby Learns to Eat Solid Foods, You Enjoy the Convenience of One Meal for Everyone
Yes, your baby can join in at family mealtimes—right from the start!
Gill Rapley and Tracey Murkett are the creators of baby-led weaning (BLW), a commonsense way to introduce your baby to solid foods. There’s no need to struggle with purées and spoon-feeding! Instead, Baby can explore the same foods you enjoy—how they feel, smell, and taste; how to grasp them and chew them—all at his or her own pace.
The Baby-Led Weaning Family Cookbook includes 99 all-new recipes, many suited for families of 4 or more. Plus, Rapley and Murkett review all the benefits of BLW:
- It’s convenient: The whole family eats the same meal—together. No one puts Baby in the corner!
- It helps Baby learn: BLW builds motor skills, coordination, and confidence.
- It promotes lifelong health: By teaching Baby to love a variety of foods and to gauge fullness, BLW helps prevent picky eating, and overeating, later on!
From the Publisher
This go-to weaning cookbook includes…
Kid-friendly Foods for Every Meal
Form oven-baked Spinach & Potato Curry and Coconut Chicken Noodles, to Carrot & Pineapple Muffins, this cookbook will equips you with recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snack time!
Delicious Meals for the Whole Family
As your baby begins to eat solid food, this book guides you through creating meals that you and your child can enjoy!
This beautifully illustrated cookbook offers clear, uncomplicated recipes with accessible ingredients to introduce your baby to solid eating.
Sample Recipe: Mini Quiches
Makes 12 quiches
1. Preheat the oven to 400 F and grease 12-hole silicone muffin pan.
2. Put eggs, milk, cheese and butter in a large mixing bowl. Whisk together. Stir in your chosen filling, then pour the mixture into the prepared pan, filling each hole to around two-thirds full.
3. Bake for 15 mins.
4. Leave the quiches in the pan for at least 20 minutes before turning them out to finish cooling.
Perfect for any meal!
These crustless individual quiches, made in a muffin tin, make an excellent breakfast, lunch or snack and are very quick to prepare. They keep well in the fridge for three to five days and freeze well, too.
A little oil or unsalted butter, for greasing
4 large eggs, beaten
2 tablespoons whole milk
2/3 cup grated cheddar cheese
1 ½ tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
Publisher:The Experiment (August 22, 2017)
Item Weight:1.5 pounds
Dimensions:7.3 x 0.8 x 9.3 inches
#BabyLed #Weaning #Family #Cookbook #Baby #Learns #Eat #Solid #Foods #Enjoy #Convenience #Meal #USA #united_states