Download VB.Net DAL Generator for MySQL on Codecanyon
Description VB.Net DAL Generator for MySQL :
Download VB.Net DAL Generator for MySQL. This App releases on Thursday 2nd February 2017 By The author NajmulIqbal15 on Codecanyon. It’s uses with Automat Data Access Layer,create dal in dot net,create data access layer in dot net,create vb dot net dal,create vb dot net data access layer,DAL Generator,data access layer,data access layer for mysql,data access layer generator,dot net data access layer,Generate DAL,generate vb dot net class from table,vb dot dal,vb dot dal generator.
Item Title: VB.Net DAL Generator for MySQL
Published Date: Thursday 2nd February 2017 06:59:19 AM
More Info / DownloadLive Demo
Need 50% Discount?
Download this bundle which is 50% OFF.
If you need C# DAL Generator for SQL Server and MS Access then click here.
If you need C# DAL Generator for MySQL then click here.
If you need DAL Generator for Entity Framework (C#/VB.Net) then click here.
If you need PHP Code Generator for MySQL/MySQLi/PDO then click here.
VB.Net DAL Generator for MySQL is a .net desktop application that generates VB.Net Data Access Layer for MySQL database. The purpose of this application is to make software development easy. It creates VB.Net classes (one per table) that contain methods for CRUD operations. The generated code can be used in web as well as desktop apps.
Click here to view the video demo.
- It creates VB.Net classes (one for each table).
- It supports MySQL database.
- The class contains all columns of the table as properties.
- Data types have been handled nicely.
- Creates methods for CRUD operations.
- Sorting has been handled.
- Pagination has been handled.
- Primary key is automatically detected for each table.
- Composite primary key is supported.
- Nullable columns have been handled.
- Auto Increment column has been handled.
- Timestamp column has been handled.
- Completely indented code is generated.
- The generated code can be used in both desktop and web applications.
- All the following data types of MySQL are supported:
tinyint, smallint, mediumint, int, integer, bigint, decimal,
float, double, real, serial, bit, date, datetime, timestamp,
time, year, char, varchar, nvarchar, tinytext, text, mediumtext,
longtext, binary, varbinary, tinyblob, mediumblob, blob,
longblob, enum, set
A sample web application has also been provided that is using the generated code. In this application one form (for employees) has been created. This app uses the generated data access layer without modifying a single line in the generated code.
Update 1 (Version 1.1):
Upgraded the app to .Net 4.6.1.
- VB.Net Class: For each table one VB.Net class is created that contains all columns of the table as properties.
- Add Method: It is an instance method. It adds a new record to the relevant table. Nullable columns have been handled properly. Auto increment and timestamp columns are skipped while inserting a record. Relevant property of the auto increment column is populated after record is inserted.
- Update Method: It is an instance method. It updates an existing record. Auto increment and timestamp columns are skipped while updating a record.
- Delete Method: It is a shared method. It deletes an existing record. It takes primary key columns values as parameters.
- Get Method: It is a shared method. It gets an existing record (an instance of the class is created and all properties are populated). It takes primary key columns values as parameters.
- GetAll Method: It is a shared method. It gets all records of the relevant table. You can also specify search columns. If sorting/pagination is enabled then the relevant code will also be generated.