Download Realistic-Map on Codecanyon
Description Realistic-Map :
Download Realistic-Map. This App releases on Wednesday 28th December 2011 By The author NellyB on Codecanyon. It’s uses with 3d,google,google maps,image,lifelike,map,php,picture,realistic,transform.
Item Title: Realistic-Map
Published Date: Wednesday 28th December 2011 12:48:22 PM
More Info / DownloadLive Demo
This is an easy to integrate image transformer that you can use to create realistic maps or images which should have a 3D look.
The installation is easily: Just upload the files, follow the documentation and use it on every page you like!
PHP5 (many commented) OOP powered and it’s also very fast and looks also good.
- Very easy to integrate into any existing (X)HTML or PHP page on your site
- Cross browser support (IE6+, Firefox, Safari, Chrome, Opera and more)
- Yery fast because every image is just one time transformed and then loaded from cache
- HTTP cached for your browser
- RFI (Remote file inclusion) secure
- Supports PNG, JPG, JPEG, GIF, WBMP, XBM image files
- Allows also to load images from remote servers
- Clean PHP5 OOP code (very well commented!)
- Simple and easy to modify settings
- High load secure because of caching
- Simple installation and usage
- Uses standard PHP server features (no third-party tools like ImageMagick)
- PHP 5
- PHP GD (is normally built-in)
- A web server (preferably Linux Apache)
Realistic, Map, 3D, PHP, Transform, Lifelike, Image, Picture
If you have questions, feel free to comment or send me a mail.