Download Order Barcode Plugin | A Barcode Generator on Codecanyon
Download Order Barcode Plugin | A Barcode Generator. The theme releases on Tuesday 23rd February 2021 By The author Mascotdevelopers on Codecanyon. It’s makes use of with addons,barcode,enterprise,on-line orders,plugging,buy,qrcode,purchasing,woocommerce orders.
Order Barcode Plugin | A Barcode Generator
Order Barcode generates distinctive barcodes for every particular person order positioned on your website. These barcodes can be utilized as packing slips, order affirmation e mail, invoices or something which get benefitted from having a scannable barcode connected to it.
Major options in Order Barcode Plugin embrace:
- 1. Barcode or QRCode for WooCommerce Orders
- 2. Barcode or QRCode in Order Details in Admin
- 3. Barcode or QRCode in Order Details in Customer’s MyAccount Page
- 4. Add Barcode or QRCode in Order Email
- 5. Print Barcode or QRCode in Invoice & Packing Slip utilizing WooCommerce PDF Invoices Packing Slips
- 6. WooCommerce settings for Barcode
- 7. Choice to print Barcode or QRCode
- 8. Option to set Barcode or QRCode dimension ( Width & Height )
- 9. Barcode or QRCode Color
- 10. Add Order ID with Barcode or QRCode
- 11. Order ID Text Color and Size
- 12. Individual Barcode for every Order
- 13. Shows in Admin Order Details Page
- 14. Shows in Customer’s MyAccount Page every order below Order Tab
- 15. Invoice integration with WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips
- 16. Integrated with Order Confirmation Email.
- 1. QR Code integration
- 2. Settings Options for Barcode and QR Code
- * WooCommerce 2.2 or later
- * WordPress 4.9.6 or later
This part describes the best way to set up the plugin and get it working.
- 1. Go to WordPress Dashboard > Plugins > click on on Installed plugins > search for add new on the topmost of the display and click on right here > Add Plugins > add plugin > select file -> to click on right here and add Simple Demo Importer plugin.
- 2. Activate Plugin by the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- == Manual set up through FTP ==
- 1. Download the plugin file to your pc and unzip it
- 2. Using an FTP program, or your internet hosting management panel, add the unzipped plugin folder to your WordPress set up’s wp-content/plugins/ listing.
- 3. Activate the plugin from the Plugins menu inside the WordPress admin
With the acquisition, you’ve gotten a help possibility from our crew. Generally, we reply to your queries inside 24hr. For extra choices and help please contact us by ThemeForest or you’ll be able to instantly mail us at
More Info / DownloadDemo