Download Google Maps Static API Utility on Codecanyon
Description Google Maps Static API Utility :
Download Google Maps Static API Utility. This App releases on Sunday 2nd December 2018 By The author NajmulIqbal15 on Codecanyon. It’s uses with call google maps static api from desktop app,compare google maps static images in HTML file,create static google maps images,desktop app for generating static google maps,generate static google maps from csv file,google maps,google maps static api,google maps static road map view,google maps static satellite view,google maps street view,google maps street view static api,static google maps,static google maps street view,static maps api.
Item Title: Google Maps Static API Utility
Published Date: Sunday 2nd December 2018 01:48:05 PM
More Info / DownloadLive Demo
Google Maps Static API Utility is a .net desktop application that generates an HTML file where road map, satellite view and street view images are displayed for the specified addresses. The images are stored in the specified output directory. It allows us to import CSV file. It uses Google Maps Static API and Street View Static API.
All our Code Generators for PHP, C#, VB.Net and Entity Framework (without source).
All our Code Generators for PHP, C#, VB.Net and Entity Framework (with source code).
- It generates road map, satellite view and street view images.
- It generates HTML file that dispalys these images. Three images are displayed in one row for single address.
- It imports data from CSV file.
- It uses Google Maps and Street View Static APIs.
- It supports single as well as multiple fields addresses i.e. you can have one field for the complete address or multiple fields like street, city, state, country and zip.
- It displays progress as the rows are processed.
- Unicode support has been added.
- Regional support added for processing CSV files.
- You can specify whether to display marker on the road map or satellite view.
- You can specify width, height and zoom.
Click here to see the video preview.
How To Use?
- Browse a CSV file and click Load File button.
- Select address fields in the proper order like street, city, state, country and zip.
- Enter your Google API key.
- Specify the output directory where the generated files will be saved.
- Select the map types and specify other options like width and height.
- Click the Process button.
- Progress will be shown as rows are processed.
- When all records are processed, open ‘Index.html’ file stored in the output directory to view the results.