Download Audit Triggers Generator for MySQL on Codecanyon
Description Audit Triggers Generator for MySQL :
Download Audit Triggers Generator for MySQL. This App releases on Monday 24th August 2020 By The author NajmulIqbal15 on Codecanyon. It’s uses with audit table,audit trigger,database audit,database history,database log,database provenance,delete trigger,insert trigger,mysql audit,mysql audit triggers,mysql log,mysql provenance,mysql records history,table log,update trigger.
Item Title: Audit Triggers Generator for MySQL
Published Date: Monday 24th August 2020 06:12:51 AM
More Info / DownloadLive Demo
Audit Triggers Generator for MySQL is a Windows desktop application that generates audit tables and audit triggers for MySQL database without writing script manually. The purpose of this application is to make software development easy. It creates audit tables (one per table) and three (insert, update and delete) triggers per table. The triggers insert data in the relevant audit table when data is inserted/updated/deleted in a table. The main purpose is to keep history/audit of all the records inserted/updated/deleted in separate tables.
- It supports MySQL database.
- It creates audit tables (one per table).
- It creates three (insert, update and delete) audit triggers (per table).
- Audit table keeps history of the inserted/updated/deleted records.
- You can choose which tables to audit.
- You can choose which triggers to generate (insert, update, delete or all).
- Replication of foreign keys.
- Primary key is automatically detected for each table.
- Composite primary key is supported.
- Nullable columns have been handled.
- Completely indented code is generated.