Download Stellar – Star Rating plugin for WordPress. The theme releases on Friday 20th December 2019 By The author merkulove on Codecanyon. It’s makes use of with greatest star,dislike,like,love,web page ranking,rating,charge,ranking,overview,schema,shortcode,star,system,wp.
Stellar is a star ranking plugin for WordPress. This plugin can create and save scores for every WordPress entry, whether or not it’s a Post, Page or Product. Support search Microdata permits you to enhance the place and visibility of the plugin on Google pages with the press of a button within the settings. Flexible settings make it potential to create a ranking of any capability Three stars, 5 stars, 10 stars, and even 12 stars. And after all, select any icon from the massive library of predefined icons and even add your individual SVG icon for ranking.
The plugin is totally shielded from dishonest as a result of customizable restrict of votes from one IP. In addition, on account of the truth that the outcomes are cracking in a distributed method, it isn’t potential to deceive the system of scoring in Stellar.
We keep watch over the WordPress core updates and frequently replace our plugins. So you possibly can make sure that the plugin is absolutely purposeful with the most recent model of WordPress.
Features of the Stellar WordPress plugin
- Customizable quantity and dimension of icons, colours, and format
- Huge icon library for ranking marks and add interface and use customized SVG icon
- Customizable voting restrict from one IP
- Included schema.org markup for the perfect positions in Google search outcomes
- Place the plugin in one of many predefined positions or use the shortcode wherever
- Perfect for WordPress Posts, Pages, and Products
- Displaying outcomes on the frontend and (or) within the WordPress admin space
- Included pot file for fast translation on any language
- Works effectively with all WordPress themes
- Perfect for RTL route
- Adjustable ranking capability(stars quantity) from 1 to 12
- Fast and clean putting in
- Tested and suitable as much as WordPress 5+
- Lightweight and Fast
- Gutenberg compliant
- All main browsers supported Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, and Edge
- 100% search engine marketing pleasant
- Easy to make use of and customise
- Modern User Interface
- Assignments for any WordPress entity: Categories, Single Page, User roles, Devices and extra
- Installation Guide and Detailed Users Manual
- Six months Included Support for CodeCanyon patrons
The versatile configuration of the plugin binding shows the plugin solely on these WordPress pages that you really want, and for these teams whose consumer you select. Rating outcomes might be displayed each on the backend and on the frontend of the location, or they are often hidden utterly.
The Stellar WordPress plugin is exceptionally suitable with all trendy browsers. It doesn’t matter which browser customers view your web site: Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, or Edge. Everything will look nice on all gadgets and in all browsers. And that is particularly vital in case your web site has a lot distinctive content material, equivalent to a Blog, Glossary, Portfolio, Corporate Website, eCommerce Project, Creative Agency, Real Estate Listing, Personal CV, a Restaurant, Retail Company, Global Media Agency or Magazine.
There aren’t any compatibility restrictions for the Stellar Rating WordPress Plugin. The plugin can work with any WordPress theme. Therefore, when shopping for a plugin, you possibly can make sure that it is going to work in your Avada, Jupiter, BeTheme, The7, Flatsome, Enfold and so on.
Installation clean and takes just a few seconds. The plugin is able to work instantly after set up – you solely want to put in and activate it in WordPress. Read extra about Setting a Star Rating for WordPress Pages.
1.1.6 – 18 July 2020 Fixed plugin replace and activation points.
1.1.5 – 1 July 2020 Added Widget Stellar to indicate high rated posts on front-end Added Stellar dashboard widget Added system necessities test and notices Minor code enhancements
1.1.4 – 23 April 2020 Fixed concern with Schema Markup with disabled ranking
1.1.3 – 25 March 2020 Fixed format saving
1.1.2 – 10 March 2020 Added superior schema.org markup
1.1.1 – 6 March 2020 Added type by ranking in admin Fixed customized submit varieties concern Minor code enhancements
1.1.0 – 5 March 2020 Added customized submit varieties assist Fixed a ranking rely for Structured Data when the ranking is empty
1.0.2 – 24 February 2020 Code enhancements
1.0.1 – 10 January 2019 Fixed concern with voting from a number of tabs
1.0.0 – 21 December 2019 Initial launch
More Info / DownloadDemo